**This is bestest of the best beef!
- Longhorn Corriente/Angus cross (the picture is of the rancher’s actual cows). These are horned cattle, they are leaner & you get more beef of the animal (as opposed to fat)
- 100% grass fed, NOT grain finished
- The rancher lives in a spray-free zone for his grass/hay
- They have not been ‘poured’ (pesticides poured over their backs for insects).
- No antibiotics or shots of any kind
- Uses a USDA certified packing plant
**This is the most nutritious beef available, so as such be aware that these are GRASS-FED, & do not have as much marbling as their non-grass-fed ‘cow-peers.’ They live on the land, are healthier, & as such, they don’t have as much fat! Absolutely very tasty, but if you haven’t had an entire grass-fed cow before you may notice the difference.
**Once we get on the butcher’s schedule (that’s a bit unpredictable) it will be approx a month for the beef to hang/cure & then get processed.
We do this once/year & last year it was $4.65/lb. All the cuts. Yes, cut & wrapped. Merry Christmas in June!
*pick-up day is based on butcher availability