What is Fermenting??
“Fermentation” is a food preservation method that doesn’t use heat so the nutrients are intact, probiotics abundant to aid in digestion, immune system & overall health.
- Come taste, taste, taste the fruits (& veggies) of her labors w/ delicious samples!
- Learn that fermenting doesn’t have to be complicated or hard!
- We’ll ferment & get recipes for:
- 1) veggies (pickles, carrots, cauliflower, green beans & sauerkraut)
- 2) dairy (kefir & yogurt)
- 3) grains (muffins, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, crepes)
- After tasting Cheresa’s recipe for fermented carrots: “These taste like they already have ranch on them!” –Jenna’s skeptical 17 year-old son 🙂